“Make money online” is such a redundant sales pitch, right?
The real question is: Can you really make money online?
The answer is a BIG YES YOU CAN!
There are so many ways actually, THOUSANDS and thousands of ways. But how can you be so sure?
The REAL MAKING MONEY online and the legitimate ones are those that you really need to work on. Unfortunately, the real ones are not those “getting-rich-fast” schemes.
The REAL MAKING MONEY ways require a lot of work and dedication before you see good results and create you a passive income.
The REAL MAKING MONEY is actually possible (I can vouch for that!). It is possible to have an income through online that you can work from home and anywhere by using your phone and your laptop.
Here, in this article, I will tell you some of the best real and legitimate ways on how to earn an income through online. But of course, these are ways that when you put your time and effort and be dedicated to it will give you the financial revenues that you are looking for.
But before diving into these best ways, you should first ask yourself:
- Am I serious about this whole online job? Will i really be focused and treat this online job like a real job?
- Will I give time and effort to learn? Am i ready to open my mind to new ideas?
- Will I give my best in this online job? (The best is the best! Not just “winging-it”!)
If you have thought about all these questions and realized that this is something you are looking for, I guess you are ready.
Below are the BEST ways you can make money online.
I have categorized them in four topics:
- Using existing websites or apps that pay
- Selling your own products or someone else`s
- Freelance Writing
- Work at home for a Company
1. USING EXISTING WEBSITES or APPS that pay
There are websites that will pay you for various things: such as shopping, surveys, and testing products. These are ways to make money online but not really tons of money, just enough to get by.
- SWAGBUCKS – Swagbucks is one of the great platforms nowadays to let you some extra money. Here in Swagbucks, there is a number of ways you can make money by taking surveys, shop online, watch videos, and surfing the web. This app can give you both cash back and gift cards as a reward for your efforts. READ my full review here.
- EBATES – This is an app that offers cash rewards whenever you shop through it. It is actually a very simple way to make money online, you do not have to scan any receipts. Just simply click a link in the app and purchase from the store. You will then automatically get credits in the form of cash rewards. READ my full review here.
- INBOX DOLLARS – This InboxDollars is almost the same as Swagbucks. Here you are also being paid watching TV, answering surveys, and shopping. They also offer a search engine that pays you. There are also cash offers here and it is almost the same with any other similar app. If you live in Canada, you can access this through DailyRewards.com.
- PROJECT PAYDAY – This is a platform that will pay you if you test some products or get to try trial offers. So, they sort of let you try the free trial they offer, if you want the product, you will keep it. If not, you can return it. But do not forget to cancel because they are going to charge you. There is a technique though, but in the end, if you know how to do it, you will earn extra money.
- USER TESTING – In this you are being paid for testing a website. If I am not mistaken, it is 10$ for one website. A test usually takes about 15 minutes or so. There is somewhat an advantage for a website owner to have his/her website being tested. So, the website owner gets to watch someone try to navigate it. READ my full review here.
- CAFE PRESS – This allows you to create digital designs which can be sold in the platform. You will earn a certain commission if your design is sold. So, if you are someone that knows graphic design, this is a great way to make extra income.
- MECHANICAL TURK – This is actually Amazon`s Mechanical Turk. This is a resource for doing human intelligence task (HIT). You will get paid for any given HIT and you will really need a good volume of work to make a good amount of money here. But it is definitely a good way to create some money during your spare time.
2. SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS or SOMEONE ELSE`S
There are several ways on how you can do this. You can either just post your product on a website and sell it (like in Craiglist) or create your own e-commerce store (like Shopify).
In these two ways, it is important for you to have your own online account like a PayPal. Also, you will start to create your own brand as a seller. And in order for you to fulfill this, you will need some tools and even training about the business.
But one thing you have to remember is to make sure you are selling good kinds of stuff, one that you use and recommend.
- CRAIGSLIST – This is a good way to sell a product. All you need is to take a picture and upload it in this website. Selling your products this way can also be done through Kijiji, Facebook, and other social media, and also through your local group pages or apps.
- ETSY – If you are into arts and crafts, this is a platform for you to sell it. It is free to open an Etsy store. You simply just sign up, you publish and post your pictures of your creations and start selling.
- SHUTTERSTOCK or iSTOCKPHOTO – Are you in photography? In here, you can sell your photos. But of course, you will need some designing software that will help you even in uploading these photos to these sites. This is a great potential for passive income.
- ZAZZLE – This is a great resource for selling your products, mostly handmade items, and customizable products. It works almost the same as Etsy. Again, this is a site that can create some income.
- SHOPIFY – This is a platform that will help you create your e-commerce website. They will offer training on how to build it and leverage all their tools.
- FULFILLED-BY-AMAZON (FBA) – This is a great way to start selling on the largest online store in the world. Basically, you buy products ( like in bulk ) and ship them to Amazon for them to put in storage. When your products sell (through Amazon website), Amazon packages them, ships them out and sends you the money (Amazon gets a commission of course). There are a lot of people making this as their source of income, that means they are really making a lot of money from it.
- DROPSHIPPING – Dropshipping is another way to create a profitable income. Amazon offers one form of drop shipping, but there are still other resources for dropshipping products. It is basically selling a product that is not with you. All you need to do is promote the product and just need to close the sale for the owner of the product. Do you want to learn how to do drop shipping?
3. FREELANCE WRITING
If ever you are good at writing, like writing essays, stories, or any topic for that matter, you can create and really make money online! You can do this even without your own website. You just need to create your own online portfolio or sign-up in some websites that will allow you to write articles for them.
- FIVERR – Fiverr is really a great place to make money. This is a place where you offer services for your writing and earn some money. There are so many affiliate marketers that really need help, so they are outsourcing. Fiverr is usually the place they go to. From creating websites, logos, marketing, and writing articles for them. If you love writing, this is a sure way to create an income.
- LISTVERSE – This platform will pay you 100$ if your article is accepted. The article must be a list with at least 1,500 words and must include 10 things.
- A LIST APART – A List Apart will pay you 200$ for each accepted article. This platform though tends to publish fewer articles, so meaning you have a little chance that your post will be accepted.
- TOPTENZ – For this platform, they pay 50$ for each accepted article. This article must also be in a list format and it should have at least 1,500 words. This site always often post so your chances of getting accepted are fairly high.
- FUNDS FOR WRITERS -FundsForWriters pays 50$ if your post is accepted. In this, they are always looking for articles about writing and how to make money out of it. Here, a minimum of words is 500-600words.
- TEXTBROKER – This platform pays you up to 5 cents a word. Writers are categorized you on different levels. You will start by submitting a short sample of your article and most probably you will start as a 3-star writer until you get to that 5 cents a word (5-star writer).
- THE PENNY HOARDER – This platform can pay you as much as 800$ – rarely though. The amount of money you get depends on the number of page views you receive on your article. It usually starts at 100$ for 50,000 page views. Though sounds hard, it is potential to really create some income.
3. WORK AT HOME FOR A COMPANY
Yes, there are companies that will allow you to work at the comfort of your home. This is actually very good for those who want to work for someone else but in their own schedule and wherever they are. Here are some of the companies that you can apply from.
- SPEAKWRITE – This company will pay you up to 15$ per hour to transcribe information. You can do this in your own time and phase using your laptop or computer.
- CROWD SOURCE – This company can offer you many types of jobs from writing articles to editing jobs. You can decide how much work you need at the comfort of your own laptop anywhere and anytime.
- DEMAND STUDIOS – This company hires all kinds of creative professionals. If you are a writer, graphic designer, or even a filmmaker, you can apply here. It is a good way to earn extra money.
- FAST CHART – This is a company that hires transcriptionists. If you are not in this field, there are available lessons that you can go through online to learn this craft. This is really a good way to create an income while at home. There are lots of companies that are looking for transcriptionists nowadays.
- LEAP FORCE – This is a company that rates websites for search engine ranking. They can pay you around 11$ per hour, and you can set your own time to view and rank websites.
- LIVEOPS – This is a call center that allows you to work at home. You have to set it up on your laptop so you can take calls. You will give your own schedule so you can take calls during those times. The pay is usually 10$ per hour but you can also earn commissions on top of that.
Finally, creating your own blog. For me, this is the BEST WAY to MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
I consider it also the most legitimate way to earn a passive income. Having your own blog or your own website is also creating your own online business. You are creating your own brand.
Once you have your own blog, you can leverage that in anything that will help you create a passive income.
But of course, creating your own blog needs your time and dedication just like any business to become successful. It also requires patience, persistence, and discipline. To tell you the truth, you won`t generate income right away for most of us bloggers, but once you started earning money through your blog, you have just created an online business that gives you a passive income.
So, how can you make money through blogging? Here are the most popular ways to monetize your blog and start earning:
- ADVERTISING – You can sort of sell advertising spots directly on your sites, such as Google AdSense or Media.net. But of course, using this will not really generate a large sum of money especially if you are just starting. If your blog will eventually have lots of traffic and visitors, then you can start making money.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING – You can be an affiliate marketer to different kinds of products or platforms. You need to be a member of that particular program in order to promote their products. I am an affiliate marketer and I am incorporating some products or services in my blog. But of course, I only promote products that I use and recommend.
- PRODUCTS – Creating your own products can be sold in your blog. Examples of these products are eBooks or any computer software that you would like to promote and then sell.
- SERVICES – If you have your own blog, you can offer paid services. Such as life coaching, how to create a blog, financial planning, and other forms of services. With services like these, you are basically using your blog to sell your brand. If you are successful in this, having a blog is really worth it.
- SPONSORSHIP – There are blogs which publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically posts about a specific product, service, or brand. If your blog has lots of traffic and visitors, some companies will pay to use your blog to publish an article about their product.
AND MANY MANY OTHER WAYS…
There are sure ways of making money online. What I have mentioned are the best and legitimate ways to make money online. You definitely can make money online!
Each of those ways I have mentioned can make you successful! But it takes dedication, hard work, and putting your time and effort. In the long run, you will feel the benefit of it. You either can take it slow or really get on with it, but either way, it is doable!
I have created my own online business through most of what I have mentioned above. But the best way when I started having a passive income is when I created my own blog.
If you are one who is really looking for the best way on how to make money online, I invite you to take a look at this program. It is free to sign up, no risk, you don’t even need to give your credit card information.
Hoping this article helps you in what you are looking for.
If you have any questions or any thoughts regarding this article, please leave a comment:) All the best!