What are the best ways to make money online?
Here is an ULTIMATE GUIDE to tell you 30+ legitimate ways to make money online!
These are possible ways to make money, it all depends on you.
There are so many ways actually, THOUSANDS and thousands of ways. But how can you be so sure?
The REAL MAKING MONEY online and the legitimate ones are those that you really need to work on. Unfortunately, the real ones are not those “getting-rich-fast” schemes.
The REAL MAKING MONEY ways require a lot of work and dedication before you see good results and create a passive income.
The REAL MAKING MONEY is actually possible (I can vouch for that!). It is possible to have an income online that you can work from home and anywhere by using your phone and your laptop.
Here, in this article, I will tell you some of the best real and legitimate ways on how to earn an income online. But of course, these are ways that when you put your time and effort and be dedicated to it will give you the financial revenues that you are looking for.
But before diving into these best ways, you should first ask yourself:
- Am I serious about this whole online job? Will I really be focused and treat this online job like a real job?
- Will I give time and effort to learn? Am I ready to open my mind to new ideas?
- Will I give my best in this online job? (The best is the best! Not just “winging-it”!)
If you have thought about all these questions and realized that this is something you are looking for, I guess you are ready.
WATCH THIS FREE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Below are the BEST ways you can make money online.
I have categorized them into four topics:
- Using existing websites or apps that pay
- Selling your own products or someone else`s
- Freelance Writing
- Work at home for a Company
1. USING EXISTING WEBSITES or APPS that pay
There are websites that will pay you for various things: such as shopping, surveys, and testing products. These are ways to make money online but not really tons of money, just enough to get by.
- SWAGBUCKS – Swagbucks is one of the great platforms nowadays to let you some extra money. Here in Swagbucks, there is a number of ways you can make money by taking surveys, shop online, watch videos, and surfing the web. This app can give you both cash back and gift cards as a reward for your efforts. READ my full review here.
- EBATES – This is an app that offers cash rewards whenever you shop through it. It is actually a very simple way to make money online, you do not have to scan any receipts. Just simply click a link in the app and purchase from the store. You will then automatically get credits in the form of cash rewards. READ my full review here.
- INBOX DOLLARS – This InboxDollars is almost the same as Swagbucks. Here you are also being paid watching TV, answering surveys, and shopping. They also offer a search engine that pays you. There are also cash offers here and it is almost the same with any other similar app. If you live in Canada, you can access this through DailyRewards.com.
- PROJECT PAYDAY – This is a platform that will pay you if you test some products or get to try trial offers. So, they sort of let you try the free trial they offer, if you want the product, you will keep it. If not, you can return it. But do not forget to cancel because they are going to charge you. There is a technique though, but in the end, if you know how to do it, you will earn extra money.
- USER TESTING – In this you are being paid for testing a website. If I am not mistaken, it is 10$ for one website. A test usually takes about 15 minutes or so. There is somewhat an advantage for a website owner to have his/her website being tested. So, the website owner gets to watch someone try to navigate it. READ my full review here.
- CAFE PRESS – This allows you to create digital designs which can be sold in the platform. You will earn a certain commission if your design is sold. So, if you are someone that knows graphic design, this is a great way to make extra income.
- MECHANICAL TURK – This is actually Amazon`s Mechanical Turk. This is a resource for doing human intelligence task (HIT). You will get paid for any given HIT and you will really need a good volume of work to make a good amount of money here. But it is definitely a good way to create some money during your spare time.
2. SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS or SOMEONE ELSE`S
There are several ways on how you can do this. You can either just post your product on a website and sell it (like in Craiglist) or create your own e-commerce store (like Shopify).
In these two ways, it is important for you to have your own online account like a PayPal. Also, you will start to create your own brand as a seller. And in order for you to fulfill this, you will need some tools and even training about the business.
But one thing you have to remember is to make sure you are selling good kinds of stuff, one that you use and recommend.
- CRAIGSLIST – This is a good way to sell a product. All you need is to take a picture and upload it on their website. Selling your products this way can also be done through Kijiji, Facebook, and other social media, and also through your local group pages or apps.
- ETSY – If you are into arts and crafts, this is a platform for you to sell it. It is free to open an Etsy store. You simply just sign up, you publish and post your pictures of your creations and start selling.
- SHUTTERSTOCK or iSTOCKPHOTO – Are you in photography? In here, you can sell your photos. But of course, you will need some designing software that will help you even in uploading these photos to these sites. This is a great potential for passive income.
- ZAZZLE – This is a great resource for selling your products, mostly handmade items, and customizable products. It works almost the same as Etsy. Again, this is a site that can create some income.
- SHOPIFY – This is a platform that will help you create your e-commerce website. They will offer training on how to build it and leverage all their tools.
- FULFILLED-BY-AMAZON (FBA) – This is a great way to start selling on the largest online store in the world. Basically, you buy products ( like in bulk ) and ship them to Amazon for them to put in storage. When your products sell (through Amazon website), Amazon packages them, ships them out and sends you the money (Amazon gets a commission of course). There are a lot of people making this as their source of income, that means they are really making a lot of money from it.
- DROPSHIPPING – Dropshipping is another way to create a profitable income. Amazon offers one form of drop shipping, but there are still other resources for dropshipping products. It is basically selling a product that is not with you. All you need to do is promote the product and just need to close the sale for the owner of the product. Do you want to learn how to do drop shipping?
FREE LESSON HERE on DROPSHIPPING
3. FREELANCE WRITING
If ever you are good at writing, like writing essays, stories, or any topic for that matter, you can create and really make money online! You can do this even without your own website. You just need to create your own online portfolio or sign-up in some websites that will allow you to write articles for them.
- FIVERR – Fiverr is really a great place to make money. This is a place where you offer services for your writing and earn some money. There are so many affiliate marketers that really need help, so they are outsourcing. Fiverr is usually the place they go to. From creating websites, logos, marketing, and writing articles for them. If you love writing, this is a sure way to create an income.
- LISTVERSE – This platform will pay you 100$ if your article is accepted. The article must be a list with at least 1,500 words and must include 10 things.
- A LIST APART – A List Apart will pay you 200$ for each accepted article. This platform though tends to publish fewer articles, so meaning you have a little chance that your post will be accepted.
- TOPTENZ – For this platform, they pay 50$ for each accepted article. This article must also be in a list format and it should have at least 1,500 words. This site always often post so your chances of getting accepted are fairly high.
- FUNDS FOR WRITERS -FundsForWriters pays 50$ if your post is accepted. In this, they are always looking for articles about writing and how to make money out of it. Here, a minimum of words is 500-600words.
- TEXTBROKER – This platform pays you up to 5 cents a word. Writers are categorized you on different levels. You will start by submitting a short sample of your article and most probably you will start as a 3-star writer until you get to that 5 cents a word (5-star writer).
- THE PENNY HOARDER – This platform can pay you as much as 800$ – rarely though. The amount of money you get depends on the number of page views you receive on your article. It usually starts at 100$ for 50,000 page views. Though sounds hard, it is potential to really create some income.
3. WORK AT HOME FOR A COMPANY
Yes, there are companies that will allow you to work in the comfort of your home. This is actually very good for those who want to work for someone else but in their own schedule and wherever they are. Here are some of the companies that you can apply from.
- SPEAKWRITE – This company will pay you up to 15$ per hour to transcribe information. You can do this in your own time and phase using your laptop or computer.
- CROWD SOURCE – This company can offer you many types of jobs from writing articles to editing jobs. You can decide how much work you need at the comfort of your own laptop anywhere and anytime.
- DEMAND STUDIOS – This company hires all kinds of creative professionals. If you are a writer, graphic designer, or even a filmmaker, you can apply here. It is a good way to earn extra money.
- FAST CHART – This is a company that hires transcriptionists. If you are not in this field, there are available lessons that you can go through online to learn this craft. This is really a good way to create an income while at home. There are lots of companies that are looking for transcriptionists nowadays.
- LEAP FORCE – This is a company that rates websites for search engine ranking. They can pay you around 11$ per hour, and you can set your own time to view and rank websites.
- LIVEOPS – This is a call center that allows you to work at home. You have to set it up on your laptop so you can take calls. You will give your own schedule so you can take calls during those times. The pay is usually 10$ per hour but you can also earn commissions on top of that.
TRY ALL THESE LESSONS FOR FREE TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE
Finally, creating your own blog. For me, this is the BEST WAY to MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
I consider it also the most legitimate way to earn a passive income. Having your own blog or your own website is also creating your own online business. You are creating your own brand.
Once you have your own blog, you can leverage that in anything that will help you create a passive income.
But of course, creating your own blog needs your time and dedication just like any business to become successful. It also requires patience, persistence, and discipline. To tell you the truth, you won`t generate income right away for most of us bloggers, but once you started earning money through your blog, you have just created an online business that gives you a passive income.
So, how can you make money through blogging? Here are the most popular ways to monetize your blog and start earning:
- ADVERTISING – You can sort of sell advertising spots directly on your sites, such as Google AdSense or Media.net. But of course, using this will not really generate a large sum of money especially if you are just starting. If your blog will eventually have lots of traffic and visitors, then you can start making money.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING – You can be an affiliate marketer to different kinds of products or platforms. You need to be a member of that particular program in order to promote their products. I am an affiliate marketer and I am incorporating some products or services in my blog. But of course, I only promote products that I use and recommend.
- PRODUCTS – Creating your own products can be sold in your blog. Examples of these products are eBooks or any computer software that you would like to promote and then sell.
- SERVICES – If you have your own blog, you can offer paid services. Such as life coaching, how to create a blog, financial planning, and other forms of services. With services like these, you are basically using your blog to sell your brand. If you are successful in this, having a blog is really worth it.
- SPONSORSHIP – There are blogs which publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically posts about a specific product, service, or brand. If your blog has lots of traffic and visitors, some companies will pay to use your blog to publish an article about their product.
AND MANY MANY OTHER WAYS…
There are sure ways of making money online. What I have mentioned are the best and legitimate ways to make money online. You definitely can make money online!
Each of those ways I have mentioned can make you successful! But it takes dedication, hard work, and putting your time and effort. In the long run, you will feel the benefit of it. You either can take it slow or really get on with it, but either way, it is doable!
I have created my own online business through most of what I have mentioned above. But the best way when I started having a passive income is when I created my own blog.
I learned this through a platform that taught me how to become successful as an affiliate marketer. I have learned most of it from making my own website, building and writing good content articles.
If you are one who is really looking for the best way on how to make money online, I invite you to take a look at this program. It is free to sign up, no risk, you don’t even need to give your credit card information.
Thank you for reading my ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE to making money online. I hope you find this helpful and I wish you luck in your journey to success!
All the best!
If you have any questions or any thoughts regarding this article, please leave a comment:) All the best!
54 Comments on “ULTIMATE GUIDE: Best Ways To Make Money Online [30 Legit Ways!]”
I would certainly agree that there are lots of ways to make money online. The trouble with some of them is that they’re too complicated. Of the ones that aren’t complicated, a huge chunk of them turn out to be expensive scams that you’ll be lucky to make a few dollars from. I’ve pretty much tried everything you’ve mentioned here. I started out with freelance writing for Demand Media Studios, then discovered other outlets for my writing, including Textbroker, Fiverr and some content marketplaces that I still sell work through today. All that eventually led me to blogging and affiliate marketing, which is what I’m trying to take to the next level. I’ve even done surveys for a number of companies, but it’s hard to make money that way and it’s mostly just for a little something extra. This is definitely a great list! I wish I’d known about all of these when I got started, instead of stumbling across them during times of utter desperation, lol. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hi Mark, thank you for sharing your thoughts about this article.
One of the reason i made this list is to reach out to those beginners who are trying to find ways to make money online. There are really sure ways to make money, they are free to try all these. But i would like to share to them that making their own website and blog is really the best way to make money online. It has the best potential and best return at the end.
All the best!
hi there Hanna! I must agree with you that there are many ways to make money online. I believe the question really comes down to believing one can do it. You’re definitely right when you say that it takes work to make money online and that’s probably one of the reasons why people fall under the trap of making money online scams. I appreciate you sharing some best ways to make money online. I feel people should have a job first before jumping into the idea of making money online. What do you think?
Hi Eddie, that`s really a good point.
Making money online is really an investment that takes time and effort. You need to let it grow first until it creates a passive income for you. So, in the meantime, it is wise to keep your job first before quitting.
All the best!
Hi Hannah, there is such a wealth of information on this post. I never knew there were that number of outlets for making money on the internet. Out of all the methods Wealthy Affiliate is definitely the best way of making money. It’s so good they let you try it out for free. Thanks for this post Hannah
Hi Juliet, thanks for your comment.
I have learned how to make my own website through Wealthy Affiliate. It surely has all the training and tools to make your online business establish. It is a platform that surely teaches the best way to make money online.
All the best!
I think you did a really good job with this review Hanna. It is clear that you did your research.
The way it flows and the language you used to get the information across is also commendable. It is a ton of information but still not overwhelming because of your style.
Wealthy Affiliate has a lot to offer and you have captured it all very well. Your reader will be able to determine, based on your review, whether it is the right place to be. They will not have to go elsewhere seeking additional.
Keep up the good work HannaC.
Thank you Coach. I appreciate your comment.
I`ve been a newbie before and i know hard it is to understand something new to you. So as much as i can, i make sure that words i use are simple and easy to grasp.
All the best!
Thank you for the in-depth look into ways to make money on-line! I agree blogging can be the best way to make good money and eventually passive income. It does take time, dedication and hard work, though. As for the apps, a lot of these I hadn’t heard of! Excited to try some of these out. I personally use Ebates as I am an avid amazon shopper – although, I admit it’s sometimes hard to remember to use the app! lol If you remember to use it, it can add up quickly the money back you get! I also use sweatcoin – an app that pays you to walk! It technically works like Groupon in the sense that the “money” you earn can be used for discounts/coupons on certain products. Another app I have found good success with is I-say – a survey taking app. I think I have made at least $50 in a month just by taking surveys. The best part? They are redeemable for things like amazon and visa gift cards and you can redeem as low as $5 at a time – or let it add up and redeem for larger payouts! Some surveys take me anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes depending. A nice little way to make some extra cash in your spare time :). Check them out!
That`s great Sherry, as i`ve said there are still ways, many other ways to make money online. Most of the ways which i have mentioned are ways which i have tried.
So, i guess i have to add to my list are those that you have mentioned.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this subject.
All the best!
Hi and thanks for this great list of make money online opportunities.
I actually also prefer the blog style. I have a blog now and work on it every day and it is a lot of fun.
To make a passive income it takes time, you’re right with that but which business doesn’t take time to take off if it isn’t a very special new offer.
Today it’s not easy to invent something new but with a blog, niche website this isn’t even necessary. We just have to focus on helping people solve their problems within our chosen niche.
I think you do a great job here helping people find an opportunity to make money online 🙂
Hi Stefan, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
You are definitely right! Our main focus on why we create blogs is to really help people. Like in this website, i really want to reach out to those looking for an income through the internet. Letting them know that there are ways wherein they can create their own online business by using a proven strategy and finding the right platform.
All the best!
Thanks for the awesome article! I had heard of some of these, but many more were new to me. I’m especially going to be looking into the freelance writing options, since out of all the ones you highlighted, I’ve only tried Fiverr so far. I also totally agree with you that the best way to make money online is to have your own website. It isn’t as immediate as some of the options, but has the greatest potential for return–which is what I like about your list. There’s options there for people who need money by the end of the week and those who want to wait and build a legitimate business. Keep being awesome!
Hi Tina, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about this article.
If you are really into writing, those that i have mentioned for freelance writing are good ways to make some money online. Feel free to try those.
All the best!
Great article! Thanks so much. For someone just getting into affiliate marketing it is great to see so many ideas and strategies laid out for me. Great information.
Hi Cheyanne, thank you for leaving a comment.
I am glad too that this is very helpful for you.
All the best!
Agree with you that there are many method to make money online. I like the fact that you mentioned it honestly to the reader that this would require a lot of work and dedication before you see good results and create you a passive income. Meaning all the methods are never a get rich quick scheme, but certain amount of hard works are required before anyone can see good results.
Good post on all the different methods suggested.
Hi Jeffrey, thanks for your thoughts regarding this article.
Making money online or in any business for that matter, especially if you want it to be successful, requires a dedication!
All the best!
Hi Hanna, thanks for sharing such a thorough and detailed post about ways to make money online, well clarified and easy to follow.
I have always been seeking ways to earn some extra money to cover my daily expense. And the ways you mentioned seems really workable and legit. Glad that i have a read!
Hi Shaun, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this article!
I am glad this list is helpful for you in finding ways to make some income online. All the best!
I am always looking for way to make money while blogging…being a serial and blogging addict I have found one thing really works best.
Fun blogging. have fun doing what it is you are blogging about, the profits will follow your passion.
That is exactly right Derek!
“Fun” is the most important ingredient for a successful business – even in blogging!
All the best!
And here I thought that my articles are detailed enough…
Reading your post made me doubt that!
You’ve done a great job sharing your knowledge on all the different ways to make money online.
Truth to be told, I’m well aware of most of them, but you still managed to reveal facts and details I’m reading for the very first time.
I had no idea that the Penny Hoarder pays so well…
Hope you don’t mind me asking:
Are you using it yourself? If you are, is it something that you definitely recommend?
I’ll be checking for your reply.
Thank you so much for sharing this article, I love it!
Hi Boby, thank you for sharing your thoughts about this article.
Honestly, i haven`t use The Penny Hoarder yet (that is why it`s the last on my list of freelance writing), but i have plans of applying because apparently it has a good pay.
I will for sure let you know if my plan works out.
All the best!
I’ve been looking and searching for a legitimate way to make money online. I found a lot of great suggestions you mention as well. Between all those you’ve listed, I like the idea of blogging the most. Even though all of them sound very interesting, blogging seems like something that fits me. I believe I’ll go with it. I like the concept of affiliate marketing. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Ivan, thank you for your comment.
Blogging is really my recommendation if you are really looking for an online business that has more profit in the long run. If done correctly, you will really create a lifetime passive income.
All the best!
First of all it’s great that you confirm that indeed it is possible to make money online. Many people still don’t belive it.
Being an affiliate marketer myself I know that it’s possible too. My favorite way of MMO is affiliate marketing. I started with Wealthy Affiliate and there I learned a great deal about it. You describe some other awesome ways too, though.
Hi Asen, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Wealthy Affiliate is a great platform to learn how to create your online business.
Cheers to us!
There is so much information here. You have listed a few places that I had not heard of. I’m always looking for a way to make money online.
Hi Suzanne, thank you for your comment. I am very glad that you find this article and the whole website helpful for you. This kind of comments are inspirations for me to keep sharing what i learned in creating a profitable online business.
All the best!
After looking at your list of ways to make money online, most will take some time and work to get to the profit side of things. The people who are just starting to look for jobs online, like me when I started, are looking for the quick and easy way. Too many people today are selling programs that seam like you will make thousands of dollars the firs month by just giving someone your money.
The programs that you have listed for the most part will make you a profit for your time after you have established yourself online, nothing will come quick. Most people will get frustrated and quit because they have to work at it to make money.
I have tried a few of your ways and have made a little money with the ones that I put an effort into like selling Photos, selling a product online, dropshipping-I did use Ebay and still use them, then Blogging. I have had the most fun and made the most money Blogging, it does take work and you need to have a group of people around you to support and help with your progress. You must give blogging at least a year to show a good profit.
You need to have more than one source of income if you are working online full time, in case the rules change and you need to change your path.
You have given me a couple more ideas to try in the future, thanks for the information.
Hi John, thank you for sharing your thoughts here.
Whenever i think of so much possibilities online business is, i always wish that many people will get hold of the idea that you truly can make money online. You`re right, others may stumble and get tired because they failed. But i believe, it is just the beginning if you failed – you will learn from it then you move on. It really takes dedication and time to make online business successful.
I feel the same way, i enjoy blogging – and i know this is the best way to make money online.
All the best!
Hi Hanna, You most certainly did your research. There are many money-making opportunities out there and also a host of money making schemes. I find your website is very thorough in explaining the many different avenues of money-making and what opportunities are available on each avenue.
Your information was very thorough. I would recommend your site to anyone looking to start a work from home business. I really like the explanations of what each opportunity entails and how much you could make. You certainly make the scouting out of information very easy for your website followers.
You are right – it takes hard work and persistence and I too found Wealthy Affiliate to be a great training ground on setting up a website. Excellent job and very informative. All the best to you!
Hi Phyllis, nice meeting you and thank you for sharing your thoughts about this article.
For affiliate marketers like me, i really want to share what i have learned and gone through. One thing for sure, you really can make money online. I would like to encourage those people who are really looking for a passive income. Just wanted to give them ideas what really works for me.
All the best!
Hi Hanna, this is a great post with lots of suggestions and ways to suit a wide range of skills and interests. I think that’s one of my favourite things about this post- there’s something for everyone to get started making money online from basic, beginner options to more advanced. I’m looking forward to checking out some of these ways you suggested.
Hi Tamika, thank you for leaving a comment. I am glad you find this helpful. If there is anything that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
All the best!
Hi Hanna, I really like this article and I really enjoyed reading this article because there are a lot of ways to make money but I get confused because there are a lot of scams and I always wanted to make money online in a legitimate way and I find this article more informational and useful. I hope this can help me a lot.
Thank you for sharing such useful information. Good job, keep on.
I am glad you find this article very helpful. It is always necessary to be cautious when looking especially for a legitimate platform to create an online business. I recommend trying the platform that I use – I invite you to JOIN IN MY COMMUNITY. This is a legitimate way to learn affiliate marketing by using a proven strategy.
Thank you supportcme and I wish you all the best.
This is an excellent post full of helpful information. Making money online is very real and I have done that on countless occasions but it been majorly through freelance writings but then, you have shared other opportunities for me in the freelancing options too. Also, other opportunities you shared like blogging and the rest are super cool and surely worthy of being invested into. Nothing beats the feeling of having opportunities to cash in more bucks.
Thanks, RoDarrick. I am glad that all these tips on giving you ways to make money online are helpful for you.
All the best!
These are tons of ways to make money! I wasn’t even aware of a few of these programs. I’m definitely going to be checking out the programs that are listed here.
According to me the best way to make money online is by building our your business and your brand online which takes alot of efforts, hard work and consistency. This is a long term plan but in the end if is worth the effort.
You got that right Shobhana. I also believe that the real money making business online is by having your own sustainable website. I can show you how to create a profitable online. Try to Join In My Community of like-minded entrepreneurs. It is free to join and you have free training, websites, hosting and tools to start with. Including mentorship from the whole community and me, of course.
All the best!
You have offered some really good options and explained what are the best ways to make money online for readers within this article. I have been working in online marketing for about 4 years now, and I use some of the methods you describe (i.e. blogs, affiliate marketing, selling products, training, and drop-shipping)…
These all will work and it is a matter of deciding what your interests and passions are, then drilling down on what is required to build a business around the method or methods you select. Based on my own experience, it is better to start with one, then after you have mastered that, add more if you want.
The platform where you have learned to make money is the same one that I started with and still use to this day. Wealthy Affiliate has provided a solid foundation for me to build over 30 websites that perform various functions, and we are adding to the staff almost monthly as our business grows.
It starts with one website, then you can add as you need or want. The training, tools, and features found within the Wealthy Affiliate platform will help get that initial website published, and teach you how to add engaging and valuable content to it, and from there you can start promoting or selling as you wish.
I really think you did a great job describing the big picture and also provided the key means to get one or more of these opportunities in place to start making money online. The potential is endless, but choosing a path and then getting all the pieces in place is important, meaning you have to put in the work regularly over time.
If I had to boil what it takes to have online success (as in making money) to a few factors it would be (1) mindset, to include having the tenacity to stick with it, (2) planning carefully and setting realistic goals, and lastly, (3) learning properly how to accomplish your goals using a tried and trusted system that is proven (i.e. Wealthy Affiliate).
Thank you for your great comment Dave. The three points you mentioned is the blueprint in creating a profitable online business. It does start with a complete mindset, correct planning, and training, plus using the proven strategy, you will be very successful in this business.
That is why it is my goal to reach out to those who really want to learn affiliate marketing the proper way through this website. It offers affiliate marketing resources and tips for making money online – specifically for people who are new to online marketing.
All the best!
Hanna, this is such a great post and very informative. The legitimate and real money programs require a lot of work and certainly don’t appear “shiny” and that’s why a lot of people would rather chase the “shiny objects” and later regret.
Keep up the good work of providing contents of real value to people seeking to start their own online business. It certainly can be done when one puts in the time and effort.
Thank you Neksummi! I am really grateful that you find this article really helpful. For sure, I will do my best to give reliable articles and resources for anyone looking for a way to be an affiliate marketer.
All the best!
Your post is really insightful. There is really a lot one can learn from just reading this. I have been inspired. Now am thinking about going into freelance writing.
I am glad you find this helpful Fatsani. Freelance writing is a good side hustle too. There are lots of platforms that you can leverage if you are thinking of doing this route.
All the best!
A great article for the newbie searching for a way to make money online, I liked the amount of detail and depth of information you provided. I thank you on behalf of all the new marketers who will get value from your writing.
Thank you, Frank, I am glad you find this helpful.
I wish you all the best in your affiliate marketing journey.
That’s a really informative article. It’s nice to see all the different online options in one place. I’ve been doing this for a while and many of the things you listed I wasn’t aware of (mainly the writing articles platforms) – so thank you for sharing!
These are just some of the ways. But the best of all is building your own online business. I can teach you how to do this. I invite you to Join In My Community! of like-minded entrepreneurs, beginners, and experienced ones. If you do, I will be one of your mentors in creating your own online business that will be sustainable in the long run.
I’ve also seen people make money online through things like stock trading or crypto currency trading as well.
One thing I don’t like about it compared to the other methods you have mentioned is that they are both capital intensive whereas the other methods don’t require as much money.
Yes, making money through stock trading and cryptocurrency is all possible. But, just like what you`ve mentioned, This will need capital plus a great deal of knowledge in trading.
For me, creating your own online business through affiliate marketing is still the best and sustainable online business.
Thank you, Jessie, for sharing your thoughts on this article. All the best!